Main About us Activities Scientific activity
Results of scientific, scientific and technical and innovative activities of Belhydromet in 2017
In 2017 the following scientific research works were completed in Belhydromet, registered in the State Register of NIOC (T) P:
1. Development of basic elements of the technology of meson forecasting of weather elements on the territory of the Republic of Belarus on the basis of data assimilation in the numerical model of WRF (agreement with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus);
2. Assessment of changes in climatic characteristics on the territory of Belarus based on the use of numerical calculations (agreement with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus)
Grounds for 1 and 2: a plan for scientific research and development of national and sectoral designations aimed at providing scientific and technical support to the activities of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus for 2017.
3. Assessment of the impact of urbanization and land improvement on the climatic, water, land and forest resources of Belarus (phase 2017) in the framework (agreement with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus);
Reason: Item 6 of the activities of subprogramme 1 "Natural resources and environmental safety" of the State Program of Scientific Research for 2016-2020 "Environmental Management and Ecology".
In 2018 Scientific research works registered in the State Register of NIOC (T) R will be continued in Belhydromet:
assessment of the dose of irradiation of the population by radon in Belarus and Serbia "(agreement with the state scientific institution" Joint Institute for Energy and Nuclear Research of Sosny "of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus);
organization and development of an effective system of integrated radiation-ecological monitoring as an element of radiation safety of new generation nuclear power plants "(agreement with the National Academy of Sciences);
- development and creation of specialized databases of the subsystem of hydrometeorological safety (agreement with the Scientific and Engineering Republican Unitary Enterprise "Geoinformation Systems").
Belhydromet takes part in the implementation of the Union State program "Development of the Hydrometeorological Safety System of the Union State" for 2017-2021 and the following research works will be carried out:
- for activity 1. Improvement of the quality of hydrometeorological forecasts and detection of dangerous hydrometeorological phenomena:
"To improve the quality of hydrometeorological forecasts and detection of dangerous hydrometeorological phenomena";
- for the event 2. Development and implementation of modern methods, technologies and systems for monitoring and monitoring of territorial and transboundary environmental pollution in the test mode:
"Increasing the efficiency of the assessment of environmental pollution in the case of transboundary accidental pollution of the environment"
"Develop proposals for improving the monitoring system and technology on transboundary river sections with the Russian Federation";
- for activity 3. Development of the system of climate services for the population and sectors of the economy of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus:
"Electronic climate reference books on adjacent territories of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus"
"Recommendations on adaptation to climate change in the agricultural, construction, energy and transport sectors of the economy of the contiguous territories of the Republic of Belarus and the European territory of the Russian Federation";
on activity 4. Improvement of the system of monitoring the environment of the Union State using hydrometeorological means of remote observations:
"To improve the system of monitoring the environment of the Union State using hydrometeorological means of remote observation";
on action 5. Development and harmonization of the uniform methodological base of the Union State activities in the field of hydrometeorology and monitoring of environmental pollution:
"Development and Harmonization of the Unified Methodological Framework for the Activity of the Union State in the Field of Hydrometeorology and Monitoring of Environmental Contamination".